The LadyBug

The LadyBug

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Dear Lady Bug

My beautiful little Buggy I just want to share what is about to happen I want you to know that mommy loves you very much and I have no choice but to let the god take you to surgery you will be away from me for a little bit while they begin to repair your heart but mommy will waiting and praying for them to bring you back to me.  I want you to fight and be strong! I know you can cause you are my baby and I will be fighting for you know that mommy has your whole life planned  for you we have so many princess partys, tea partys, play dates, vacations, mani & pedi's to get i have so many things to teach you.  I need you to come back to me You are the greatest gift and I love you so much your smile lights up a room you give my life purpose and a cause to fight for.  I know god will take care of you Im sure of that.  You have so many people that love you and can't wait to watch you grow up our family is very supportive a little dysfunctional but they are there for us.. just know I love you with all my heart and mommy will be waiting when they give you back after surgery to give you a big kiss I love you angel be strong and fight you have alot to do know when you are week I will always be strong when when you are sad i will be there to wipe your tears.  And always whatever you need I will always be there.. xoxoxox love mommy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beautiful Addison
    My name is Jenna. You are a brave courageous fighter, You are a special miracle from god, a gift from above, earthly angel, a smilen hero. You are a beautiful lady bug. A smilen princess and sweet little butter fly.

    I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and have 14 other medical conditions, and developmental delays.

    I wrote this poem

    Each of us are Special

    Each of us different,

    No one is the same

    Each of are us are unique in our own way,

    Those of us who have challenges, we smile through our day.

    Those who of us who have challenges, we smile through our day.

    It doesn't matter what others say

    we are special anyway.

    What is forty feet and sings? the school chior http/www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete