The LadyBug

The LadyBug

Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Letter to God

Dear God,
I know you gave Addison to me for a reason that reason is still not clear but as I write to you I have ask please please keep her hear she has a mommy & daddy that love her so much and a big brother and sister that have so much to teach and share with her.  We have so many hopes, dreams & memories for her I know when you gave her to us she was a gift from you and that you may need her back at some time but she has so many things she still needs to do here so as I put her in your hands on Friday to guide the surgeon to begin to repair her little heart I need her back I need her to heal and serve as a miracle to help the chd community that every chd is not a death sentence that there are happy endings so please let her help other familys thru there journeys. And please we need a rainbow at the end of this storm we have lost to many over the past few weeks please give us break we are really mourning more than we need to right know.  So could you please give us some hope for these familys that are having to make these difficult decision to give there babys back.  We need some good news for a bit..We put all of are hope, faith beliefs in you so please take care of my baby girl Addison.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment