The LadyBug

The LadyBug

Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Journey Begins

     Well let me start by saying my name is Jennifer most call me Jenn I am the the mother of three of the most amazing children Noah who is 11 and Lila who is 3 and Addison is 3 months and she is better knowen as the bug.  She is or little miracle you see Addison was born with a CHD (congenital heart defect) she has Pulminary Atresia & a Vsd which in regualr terms means she was born without her pulminary arteie 7 has a large hole in her heart.  Since her birth our family has been through its shares of ups and downs we have had to make alot of adjustments since Addison was born, severl hospital stays for extended periods of time which does not make it easy for Noah & Lila and the flow of our routine but we have adjusted with lots help help from our family.  We have finally come to the point we Addison needs to begin the repair process which is really taking a toll on everyone.  Its not easy being given the option of if you do not do surgery your daughter will die and if you do there is a risk that she still could die.  For someone like me I am a bit of a control freak as my husband would stay and I have none.  I have decided to blog about our journey to help me through the process and pass time during the days ahead while she begins to heal.  So I hope you enjoy in sharing on this journey and I hope I may be able to help others with there journey.

2 comments:

  1. I hope blogging helps you along this hard, hard path with little Addison. She's incredibly gorgeous. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping you all in my thoughts and I hope that the blogging helps you cope. I know writing my daughter's journey down has been very cathartic for me. Heart Hugs <3

    ReplyDelete