The LadyBug

The LadyBug

Monday, October 11, 2010

Let the count down begin

So as yesturday started off rather crazy with my very emotional breakdown I need to prepare I started with a quick visit to the peditrician this morning just to make sure she is still well I need her to stay well I can not postpone this I will really lose it I have so much to do to prepare my other kids..But on a diffrent not I really have a problem with everyone trying to make Friday about them I find it commical that they are so concerned about themselves and there fears and worries no that they are any help to me I have managed to just block them out I find it to be very theraputic....So my little ladybug just needed a medicine dosage change to get her thru the next few days.. She is just so happy she has no clue what she is about to endure she just smiles away she is so strong she loves the cartoons not sure if she just likes the sounds or colors or what but she kicks and talks at them it makes me so happy.  On top of everything else I manged to break a tooth today luckly I had an appointment to finish a root canal and they can kill to birds with on stone.  My husband is very quiet I know he is scared he has not said much I think Friday is gonna be his breaking point.  We are both having a hard time with figuring out what we need from each other during this time but I think we just have decided to just wait till one of us screams help.  So today I will keep myself busy with crafts, kids and packing that should take care of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment